1. I love -20 degree F days so long as they are bright and sunny.
2. Whining drives me crazy. Doesn’t matter who it is that is doing it.
3. I learned how to cook over a campfire and a wood cookstove.
4. I grew up in a log house.
5. My dad taught me how to build a fire using only one match.
6. I worked as a horse wrangler for 2 years.
am was a heavy air tanker mechanic. One of only two females that are rated mechanics.
I hold my inspection authorization on my mechanic’s certificate. I’ve let this go since I’m not what the FAA considers “active” at the moment.
9. I cannot stand peppermint ice cream.
10. I like the smell of horses.
11. I have lived in Venezuela and would not mind living abroad again.
12. Two kids are plenty. I like my mom’s saying on this, “My lap is only big enough for two kids to be there at one time.”
13. I love having random projects.
14. I think I was born 100 years too late.
15. I am thankful that I was born when I was so I can enjoy my chosen career path.
16. Lilacs and carnations are my favorite smelling flowers.
17. Columbine is probably my favorite flower for looks.
I still own my first truck. My brother bought my first truck back from me.
19. I have aspirations of restoring
my first truck. an airplane in my garage.
20. I really like hanging laundry on the clothesline.