1. I love -20 degree F days so long as they are bright and sunny.
2. Whining drives me crazy. Doesn’t matter who it is that is doing it.
3. I learned how to cook over a campfire and a wood cookstove.
4. I grew up in a log house.
5. My dad taught me how to build a fire using only one match.
6. I worked as a horse wrangler for 2 years.
am was a heavy air tanker mechanic. One of only two females that are rated mechanics.
I hold my inspection authorization on my mechanic’s certificate. I’ve let this go since I’m not what the FAA considers “active” at the moment.
9. I cannot stand peppermint ice cream.
10. I like the smell of horses.
11. I have lived in Venezuela and would not mind living abroad again.
12. Two kids are plenty. I like my mom’s saying on this, “My lap is only big enough for two kids to be there at one time.”
13. I love having random projects.
14. I think I was born 100 years too late.
15. I am thankful that I was born when I was so I can enjoy my chosen career path.
16. Lilacs and carnations are my favorite smelling flowers.
17. Columbine is probably my favorite flower for looks.
I still own my first truck. My brother bought my first truck back from me. And he sold it back to the guy we bought it from, who’s grandpa was the original owner.
19. I have aspirations of restoring
my first truck. an airplane in my garage.
20. I really like hanging laundry on the clothesline.