Broadfork for working the gardenI found a wheel hoe that works almost as well as this. Trimmers for goats’ feetNo more goats, so no trimmers needed
- Chicks to add to the egg production
- Stock tank heater so I don’t have to chop ice
- A real barn
- Hay tarp
- Good garden tools so I can get rid of the cheap-o ones that always need replacing.
- Garden shed for those nice garden tools and a place to park the mower.
- Green house/high tunnel because I’d like to be able to have greens in the winter even if I get nothing else.
- 16 foot panel gate for the drive
- A couple of loads of gravel and some good grading work done to the driveway.
- Posts to expand my electric fencing
so I can graze the brush with the goats and still keep them off of the apple trees.
- Expanded nesting area for the chickens.
- A producing orchard. (this is started with trees we just aren’t producing yet)
- A frost-free faucet out by the corral and chicken coop area.
- New garden hoses and no dog chewing them.
- Bigger pressure tank for the well so I might actually be able to have enough water pressure to run a sprinkler.
- A couple more galvanized garbage cans for grain, feed, and salt storage that will keep the mice out.
- A few more pallets to stack hay on.